Drums

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Speaking as someone with an actual degree in percussion, may I suggest a
      drum pyre? It could be shaped like a circle.

      Rodger

      --For more information about the DeLuxe Vaudeville Orchestra, please check
      out our web site:
      <http://www.deluxevaudeville.com/>
    • Bobbler The Juggler
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
        ---- Rodger French <deluxevaudeville@...> wrote:
        > Speaking as someone with an actual degree in percussion, may I suggest a
        > drum pyre? It could be shaped like a circle.
        > Rodger

        Very funny.

        Well, I cant make juggling again this month (monday is my only day free).

        Carl,
        Email me if you feel like juggling today
        770-329-1361

        Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com