Re: [JUGGLING_GA] GHF T-Shirt

  • Meredith Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2002
      Re: [JUGGLING_GA] GHF T-Shirt on 1/9/02 2:06 PM, Shifalo, Toni at toni.shifalo@... wrote:

      WALTER, LISA,

      Thank you so much for your continued involvement in the AJA, and your willing participation in the ongoing GHF T-shirt hell.  Your submission for the 2002 shirt is great: simple and clean and executes Bruce's mirror idea perfectly and humorously.

      However....we were blessed(?) with several designs to choose from at the last minute, and decided to go with a design that is definitely dated (as in time sensitive)---not that the 2002 isn't also, but faced with two designs that are timely (and a third one we want to hold for the future, thank you Andy and your artist friend) we opted to commercialize ourselves and go for the Lord of the Balls, Clubs, & Rings.

      Please accept my gratitude on behalf of the club for all your work and drawing skills!  We think the design you submitted can work almost as well in 2005 with a little tweaking on the numbers--thus alleviating some of the hell around GHF T-shirts--imagine, a design 3 years in advance!!

      Toni Treasurer

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      @@@

      TO JOIN (or leave) THIS GROUP, send email to:
      JUGGLING_GA-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      TO POST AN EMAIL TO THIS LIST:
      You must first be a member of the list.
      Then send simply send an email to juggling_GA@...

      TO EDIT YOUR EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION TO THIS LIST:

      VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION web page:
      Http://www.juggler.net/aja/

      PICTURES FROM GHD JUGGLERS FESTIVAL (Ground Hog Day):
      http://alhoward.home.mindspring.com/aja/gh97.htm
      http://alhoward.home.mindspring.com/aja/gh98.htm
      http://alhoward.home.mindspring.com/aja/gh99.htm
      http://alhoward.home.mindspring.com/aja/gh00.htm