Oh no, it's that time again

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001
      Yep, the Annual Meeting is upon us. I'm thinking Thursday next (the 21st
      of December).
      Alas, I will be out of town this Thursday, so email me if you gotta
      problem with that.

      Beer, food, last one in gets to do all the work.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001
        Czar Chuck,

        Next Thursday, the 20th? I'll try to make it. Great turkey, dude.

        RgF