Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Hat manipulation

  • Meredith Gordon
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Hat manipulation My address is
      Meredith Gordon
      3113 Dove Way
      Decatur, GA 30033

      I will be at the club tonight. Thanks I'll get it back to you as soon as I can.

      Meredith

      on 11/1/01 11:19 AM, Randy Fenster at juggling@... wrote:

      Meredith,

      I have the video "Hat Juggling" by Andy Head.  It's pretty good.  Send me your snail mail address so I can send it to you.

      Randy :)

      I've heard that there is a really good video on hat manipulation. If any one
      knows of one please let me know.

      Meredith

    • Randy Fenster
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001