Hat manipulation

  • Meredith Gordon
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2001
      I've heard that there is a really good video on hat manipulation. If any one
      knows of one please let me know.

      Meredith
    • Meredith Gordon
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Hat manipulation My address is
        Meredith Gordon
        3113 Dove Way
        Decatur, GA 30033

        I will be at the club tonight. Thanks I'll get it back to you as soon as I can.

        Meredith

        on 11/1/01 11:19 AM, Randy Fenster at juggling@... wrote:

        Meredith,

        I have the video "Hat Juggling" by Andy Head.  It's pretty good.  Send me your snail mail address so I can send it to you.

        Randy :)

        I've heard that there is a really good video on hat manipulation. If any one
        knows of one please let me know.

        Meredith

      • Randy Fenster
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001