Busy October II

  • toni.shifalo@turner.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 11:01 AM
      Also, please help me at ArtScape in downtown Woodruff Park again this
      year, yes same weekend as Candler Park Fest (and isn't this the same
      weekend as Puppetry Arts String Fling?)

      I need at least ONE juggler on Saturday, Oct 13 anytime between 10am
      until 6pm and at least ONE juggler on Sunday, Oct 14 between noon and
      6pm. This isn't a big paycheck gig but $15 hour for juggling
      downtown and listening to music.

      Free close by parking. Tennis balls provided. Show kids and
      interested adults how to juggle, or just show off! Keep the AJA
      visible in Atlanta.

      Call me at home 404-299-3686 to reserve your time slots! and if two
      want the same time, if we can cover all the hours it's ok.

      Chicago Bob and I did this last year, not a bad gig.

      Toni.