[JUGGLING_GA] KSU Concert SUN (who's going?)

  • LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2001
      I plan to be there (before 6PM)... FOR JUGGLING before the concert....
      Anyone coming? If necessary call 770-329-1361 to confirm (rain etc)...

      NOTE: The ASO will be at Piedmont on this same day. If most want to go to
      piedmont, we can go there (but KSU is really nice).

      All the KSU concerts I have been to have been great... This Sunday 8/12 is
      Swing Shift (Subtly Agressive Jazz)...

      Bob

      >Here's a map (gazebo is #28) http://www.kennesaw.edu/maps/

      >To get there from Atlanta, take I-75 north to the KSU exit signs (just
      >beyond Towne Center Mall exit).

      >It's labeled exit 271 and Chastain Rd. on the map.
      >Turn left and the university is on your right. There's plenty of free
      parking near the gazebo.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2001
        We'll be there early for juggling too!

        Joyce and Andy