Fw: JUGGLERS & SPINNERS WANTED!!

  • Jonathan I Perry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
      From the AJA phone line.... after a follow-up... this guy wants contact
      info for people who might want to demo devil sticks, diabolo or poi. His
      company has gigs all over the country and he's looking to increase his
      database. They make Mystix and other skill toys. His phone number is
      (651) 489-7923 and his email is steve@.... FWIW -

      - Jonathan
      ___
      JIP
      (Juggle In Peace)

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2001
        Hey guys and girls.

        This is a message from an actor in town. She is involved in this show that's
        happening this week. I don't know much about it.
        I'll have to over look her misspelling my name.

        ----------
        From: jamarie gilmartin
        Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:31:23 -0700 (PDT)
        To: mergor@...
        Subject: upcoming shows for jugglers

        Hey Merideth!

        I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to
        you since I stopped by last thursday.

        I've been in and out of touch with the producer on
        that show I was telling you about (Fire and Water),
        and I think that he has juggling in mind, in regards
        to another show in the near future. So, I'm glad that
        I have a way to reach you, once I know his specific
        needs for those events.
        Fire and Water,this Thursday-Sept.27 at 1150 (On
        Crescent avenue)doors open at 8:30, is going to be fun
        though. If you'd like to come, or know anyone else who
        would be interested in coming, Welcome.
        I know that you have workshops for juggling that
        night, so either way, I'll be in touch soon.
        Have a great day!
        Jamarie Gilmartin