[JUGGLING_GA] Renegade Juggling Order

  • LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2001
      Dan,

      I made two emails to jordan (the Emory point man), and CC'd you on, but
      hotmail ate both my emails....

      If Im *very* lucky this email will get thru _uck_n hotmail.

      Anyway, Jordan will call those guys (I called him on the phone the old
      fashund way).

      Would you rather I collect the money on sunday? Or just get them to mail
      it?

      Bib