[juggling_ga] 3/1 TALLY

  • LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Sorry about the messy tally (cut/paste messes up the <TAB's).

      Everyone send me your contact info privately (so if Dan has ordering
      questions, he can call... or whatever is the best way to contact you). I
      will fwd to dan in one email.

      Andy? Joyce? You there?

      Jimmy?

      Bob

      >To get the 10% discount we need a $700 order...
      >To get the 15% discount we need a $1200 order...
      >As of 2/26 we have:

      LATEST TALLY (2/27)

      RON: 50 50 (RON: still need rubber color, LOL)
      BOB: 270 or 225 ---(me)
      DAN-B: 270 or 180 ---(dan is ordering)
      LISA: 75 75 (Looks like enough info to me?)
      HOWARDs xxx xxx (waiting)
      EATUS 258 258 (looks good as far as I can tell)
      923 788 (not incl S/H)

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        We're here....just barely....jetlagged.....awwwwww.....no pity from you guys
        I know. It was a terrific juggling festival in Hawaii....if you haven't
        been....think about going sometime. This was the best one ever. It's at a
        great new location....a camp on the north shore of Oahu...lots more room and
        freedom than the other park on the Big Island.

        We're putting together our order.....9 clubs like the ones the AJA
        uses....but colors.....no decorations. And a 60" fire staff....i took a
        great workshop on that in Hawaii....from a real expert. We'll choose the
        colors and decoration for the firestaff tonight and email you.