RE: [JUGGLING_GA] #s for renegade order

  • Rick Purtee
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hey Folks,
      We survived the earthquake fine but, what a wild ride.
      Just a note on this link James Jay in a member of the Cassade Jugling Club
      and active in an alternative circus group call Circus Contraptions. He is
      also a very nice guy who some intresting acts. By the way, he is getting
      ready to move to Europe this September.

      Rick.