Thanks to all who made it Great GHD

  • young_cy@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2001
      This was my third straight GHD, it it was a blast as always. There
      was one change this year which I think was an improvement: no show on
      Sunday! I was happy about this the second I read the flyer. That time
      is *much* better spent juggling and stuff, especially since we have
      to be out by 5. From reading the messages, I gather that there won't
      be one next year, either, which I think is good. Also, the late night
      show didn't go on too long, which made it easier to go out afterwards.

      I know a lot of work goes into this event. I confess I don't know who
      to thank(except Bruce for letting us stay at his place) but you all
      did a good job since it was a stress-free(for us)and highly enjoyable
      fest.

      Chris Julian