RE: [JUGGLING_GA] workshop stuff

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 7:22 AM
      This actually looks way good. Leaving it in text also makes it a lot easier
      to deal with in email. I might reverse the order of precedence (e.g.
      beginners in
      front, better folks in back). That way, if you're bored it is easier to
      split and the folks who really need help are closer to the teacher.

      -- CHS

    • R. Anglin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4 9:40 AM
        Bob,
        Hope the workshops are awesome today. Sorry I couldn't be there, but the
        Real World won't go away! Here's the link for you and anyone interested that
        has really nice animations of some pretty cool patterns.
        http://members.tripod.com/~Colin_E/
        Ron