Fwd: Ain't in it for my health -- Levon Helm

  • Jay Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      From: <bruceplott
      Date: Fri, May 31, 2013 at 5:21 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Ain't in it for my health -- Levon Helm
      To: Jay Jones

      We're going to the 3:30 show and maybe to eat after.

      Ain't In It For My Health: A Film About Levon Helm

      IMDb
      1hr 45min - Documentary
      Director: Jacob Hatley - Cast: Levon Helm, Billy Bob Thornton, Libby Titus,
      Larry Campbell, Amy Helm
      In the midst of creating his first studio album in 25 years, this
      documentary takes an intimate look Mr. Helm. Shot during the course of
      two-plus years, this highly anticipated film focuses in on the four-time
      Grammy winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member after his 2007 comeback
      album, Dirt Farmer, brought him back to the spotlight.

      Showtimes

      Plaza Theatre
      1049 Ponce de Leon, Atlanta, GA
      3:30 5:20 7:20pm