Attn Performers

  • Jugglah@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 1999
      I think it would be a good idea to have a listing of professionals who offer
      their services on this site. I'll volunteer to make a list if there are others
      interested. Please send me your name as you would like it to appear, phone
      number and or email address, and if you have it, a linking website. Then, I'll
      post it and keep it updated. That way, we can make this site be a resource to
      GA entertainment agencies maybe.
      Hope others are interested and this isn't a wasted message ...

      JIP
      (Juggle In Peace)