Dama Fest Saturday May 11, 2013--Galleria Center

  • AlanT
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      An event some of you may be interested in attending. I'll be there.

      Kendama USA Presents
      DAMA FEST 2013
      Featuring Kendama Professionals from all over the world!

      Join us This Saturday, May 11th
      Kendama USA is thrilled to host the 2013 Dama Fest on May 11, 2013 in Atlanta GA. Dama Fest is a unique Kendama event with high level players from across North America, Japan, and Europe all under 1 roof. It's a great opportunity to meet your favorite Kendama pros face to face, see brand new unreleased Kendama products, and jam with some of the icons in the Kendama world.

      This year we are offering a $1000 top prize, and have some unbelievable prizes and raffles throughout the day. Hundreds of Kendama players are traveling in from all over the world. This is the Kendama event of 2013 you do not want to miss!

      Dama Fest is FREE to attend, and only $10 to compete.

      If you know somebody who may be interested in coming to this event, please help us spread the word and forward this announcement.

      Thanks to all our sponsors for making this event possible.

      When
      THIS SATURDAY!!!
      May 11, 2013
      11am - 6pm