Fwd: Ricky Jay Movie

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      info from Bruce Plott:

      Aloha Jugglers,
      Some of are going to see the movie:
      Deceptive Practice: Mysteries & Mentors of Ricky
      Jay
      Saturday May 4 2:30 P.M.
      Midtown Art Cinema
      931 Monroe Dr.
      Atlanta 30308
      I've heard great things about this movie and it will only be here one
      week

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2013
        More info about the movie at http://www.rickyjaymovie.com/index.html

        Cost is $8 for the 2:30 pm show.