Re: [JUGGLING_GA] I have an alibi!

  • Justin Mullins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2013
      Good to see those good ole clubs getting a workout! That particular set is infused with magic, you know.... it's the set I learned on!

      ... Guess that kid never did come by to pick them up. : P

      Charles... dangit if I didn't go back and buy that clearance saddle the week after we rode....It's a wonderful saddle fortunately. Met this really nice guy on the trail too, rode all the way to rockmart and back with him from about mile 14 or so.

      Bruce! Dodger is in, I'll be there Tuesday : ) It was indeed 10 bucks

      -Justin "should be riding his bike more so close to his trip" Mullins