Fwd: inquiry from AJA website

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2013
      FYI Paying gig! Please contact them directly.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
        Paying gig! Call them if you're interested.
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 10, 2013

          From: Leontyne Robinson <LRobinson@...>
          Date: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 2:38 PM
          To: aja@...

          Greetings!  My name is Leontyne Robinson, and I am the Education Director at the Adamsville Center of Hope.  I am curious to know if you volunteer services to teach youth how to juggles.  We are the Boys & Girls Club of Metro Atlanta and our afterschool program is ran at the Adamsville Recreation Center.  We are seeking some specialty clubs that our youth would be interested in participating in.  I believe that juggling will be a great opportunity for our youth.

        • bobbler (Bells)
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 10, 2013
            If they could.  Might be better for them to come to a juggling meet as a group.