Juggling party Sat 3/23 at my house

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
      Saturday, March 23 from 3 pm until 1 am

      My house at 1563 Leeds Ct, Marietta, GA 30062

      Come juggle, stuff sand in playground balls (to make Russians) for
      teaching, plan for our group meeting space and next year's festival, and
      remember Katherine....wear a shirt she designed for us -- years 2006-2011

      Hot tub will be open!

      You're welcome to bring snacks, side dishes, something to throw on the
      grill, beer, etc. I'll have hotdogs, veggie dogs and buns.

      PS Spencer and Shivella will be here too!

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
        Sounds great. Can you send the AJA jet for me?

        Rodger

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
          As soon as we find it....I think we lost it in the box of broken clubs.
          There are a couple of inflatable flying saucers in the closet....will that
          do?

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
            Absolutely. I'll keep an eye out.

            On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Joyce Howard <joycehoward@...> wrote:

            > As soon as we find it....I think we lost it in the box of broken clubs.
            > There are a couple of inflatable flying saucers in the closet....will that
            > do?
            >

            > On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Rodger French <rodger.french@...
            > >wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Sounds great. Can you send the AJA jet for me?
            > >
            > > Rodger
            > >

            > > On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Joyce Howard <joycehoward@...>
            > > wrote:
            > >
            > > > Saturday, March 23 from 3 pm until 1 am
            > > >
            > > > My house at 1563 Leeds Ct, Marietta, GA 30062
            > > >
            > > > Come juggle, stuff sand in playground balls (to make Russians) for
            > > > teaching, plan for our group meeting space and next year's festival,
            > and
            > > > remember Katherine....wear a shirt she designed for us -- years
            > 2006-2011
            > > >
            > > > Hot tub will be open!
            > > >
            > > > You're welcome to bring snacks, side dishes, something to throw on the
            > > > grill, beer, etc. I'll have hotdogs, veggie dogs and buns.
            > > >
            > > > PS Spencer and Shivella will be here too!

            > > > TO EDIT EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION (or UN-SUBSCRIBE):
            > > > Http://www.YahooGroups.com/group/juggling_ga<http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/juggling_ga>
            > > http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/juggling_ga>
            > > > TO UN_SUBSCRIBE, SEND BLANK EMAIL TO:
            > > >
            > > > VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION web site:
            > > > Http://www.atlantajugglers.org <http://www.atlantajugglers.org/> <
            > http://www.atlantajugglers.org/>
            > > > VISIT THE ATLANTA JUGGLERS ASSOCIATION TwIki page:
            > > > http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/AJA/WebHome
            > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > Http://www.YahooGroups.com/group/juggling_ga<http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/juggling_ga>

            > Http://www.atlantajugglers.org <http://www.atlantajugglers.org/>