Fwd: Atlanta Jugglers and The Atlanta Film Festival

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2013
      Anyone interested?
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Kristy Breneman" <kristy@...>
      Date: Mar 5, 2013 11:15 PM
      Subject: Atlanta Jugglers and The Atlanta Film Festival
      To: <aja@...>

      Hello Atlanta Jugglers!

      I am contacting you on behalf of the 2013 Atlanta Film Festival taking
      place March 15- March 24. We would love for the Atlanta Jugglers to have a
      presence at this years festival. I wanted to ask if someone from your
      organization would be interested in hosting one of our films called *Magic
      Camp* (http://www.magiccampmovie.com/) playing on Saturday, March 16, 7pm
      at Druid Hills Baptist Church. Being a host would entail introducing the
      film (and yourself/organization) prior to screening and then conducting a
      Q&A with the director immediately following. I could provide you with a
      number of comp tickets to screening, as well as discounts for your members.
      If this sounds like something you would be interested in let me know and we
      can discuss in more detail. It would also be great to have some jugglers
      out at the screening! We are open to ideas.

      Look forward to hearing from you!

      Sincerely,
      Kristy Breneman

      --

      Kristy Breneman | Programmer- Features and Special Programs

      ATLANTA FILM FESTIVAL 365 <http://www.atlantafilmfestival.com/>

      c: 775-351-4752 | o: 404-413-5738 | f: 404-352-0173

      ATLFF365 Twitter <https://twitter.com/atlfilm365> | ATLFF365
      Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/atlantafilmfestival>

    • ANNE ROHR
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
        Anyone interested in being a juggling jester at a Chick fil-a on Saturday April 27th from 4:30p-8:30p in Lilburn? Pays $ 200 cash and $ 200 in Chick-Fil-A food. If so, contact Cindy at (770) 807-2414.

        Thanks,

        Anne