Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Re: Meeting to discuss 2014 Festival

  • Justin Mullins
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      In that case, perhaps we could have a Saturday/Sunday cookout and have a meeting at someone's place.

      I will go ahead and add a few Saturdays and Sundays to the poll, if you've already done the poll I think it lets you go back in and change it, but I'm not sure. Let me know if it gives anybody trouble : )

      -Justin "loves potlucks" Mullins : D