Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Hovey Burgess

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
      Thanks, Andy. I have memories of Hovey, although I actually spent more time with Judy Finelli, who was Judy Burgess when I first met her. Judy is a great person and a terrific juggler. I remember working out with her in NYC; she had me passing 8 clubs (briefly) and 7 clubs left-handed.

      RgF

      On Feb 23, 2013, at 7:03 AM, Andy Ford <wobble@...> wrote:

      > http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/nyregion/hovey-burgesss-high-wire-act-as-teacher-juggler-unicyclist.html
      > I saw Hovey at some of my early IJA Festivals, 30+ years ago.
      > DrewBob

    • Dan Berg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
        Great article
        I spent time with Hovey as well 34 years ago at the convention. After the festival, he showed me the best places in Greenwich Village for street performing and watched our “Wimbledon Brothers” street show on multiple nights. Feels more like 50 years ago