Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Fwd: Join Us at Event Supporting Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

  • Mark Kipf
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
      I will be happy to do this. Has anyone else responded?

      Mark Kipf

      From: "Chloe Gallaher" <gallaherc@...>
      Date: Jan 27, 2013 7:29 PM
      Subject: Join Us at Event Supporting Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
      To: <aja@...>

      Atlanta Jugglers Association,

      My name is Chloë Gallaher and I am a volunteer director of Atlanta Dance
      Marathon. Atlanta Dance Marathon is a 13.1-hour event on March 2, 2013 at
      Callanwolde Fine Arts Center that brings a group of diverse individuals
      together to raise awareness and funds for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
      We are the third city in the nation to host a Dance second year of the
      event and we have pledged to raise $50,000 to increase the healthcare and
      experiences of the 314,737 patients treated at Children’s Healthcare of
      Atlanta each year.

      In order to entertain our participants for 13.1 hours, we are looking to
      provide various activities that fit into different theme hours. We are
      looking for a entertaining activities that can also exercise participants.
      Would you be interested in donating your time to perform and/or teach
      participants juggling. We are flexible with timing our event ranges from
      9am-10pm.

      We would love to see you there! Thank you for your consideration.

      Chloë Gallaher

      gallaherc@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links