Fwd: Avner the Eccentric in Atlanta

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      Several of us Atlanta jugglers are going. Come join the fun. It'll be a
      good show.

      From: Avner Eisenberg <avner.eisenberg@...>
      Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:38 PM
      Subject: Avner the Eccentric in Atlanta
      To: aja@...

      Dear Atlanta Jugglers,

      I am with Tom and Iman of renegade Jugglers in Santa Cruz. They send
      regards and suggested I let you know about an upcoming show in Atlanta. I
      don't think we've met, but I am originally from Atlanta, and, although I've
      been away for decades, I still have lots of family there.

      On February 9th I will be performing my one-man show, Exceptions to
      Gravity, as a benefit/fundraiser at the Greenfield Hebrew Academy. I
      graduated from there 51 years ago.

      In the show I juggle a little, balance things a little, and drop a lot.

      Here is a link to the show details. Hope to see some of you there on the
      9th.

      https://app.ticketturtle.com/index.php?ticketing=gha

      February 9th, 2013
      Greenfield Hebrew Academy