Re: [JUGGLING_GA] A thought

  • LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2001
      I'll cheer them on LOL. I thought I remembered the DVO playing in the gym
      sometime in the past, and it was cool. I suspect there will be other
      juggler musicans in the gym (maybe we could start a lunchtime jam session
      for anyone who wants to play). But I realize time is limited, and it can
      feel like work (but if the urge strikes, some live music would be cool...
      maybe this could be another attraction for our festival... but dont stop the
      juggling).

      Actually, a drum circle would probably fly (they are popular these days).
      I started juggling to the jembe drums a couple of years ago, Its fun, and
      the beat actually helps my patterns. ANYONE HAVE JEMBE'S?

      bob