Fwd: You are invited...Avner the Eccentric

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      From: Justine Cohen <jrcohen01@...>
      Date: Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM
      Subject: You are invited...Avner the Eccentric
      To: aja@...

      [image: 1]

      The Katherine and Jacob Greenfield Hebrew Academy would like to invite the
      Jugglers and friends and family of the Atlanta Jugglers Association to join
      us for our 50th Bash featuring live entertainment performed by

      *AVNER THE ECCENTRIC*

      Avner has performed on Broadway, as well as numerous venues all over the
      world. He was recently inducted into the International Clown Hall of Fame.

      The event will take place :

      *Saturday, February 9, 2013*
      8:30-9:45PM in the GHA auditorium.
      Doors open at 8:00pm.

      5200 Northland Drive, Atlanta, GA 30342

      It's a child-friendly event

      Tickets are ONLY:
      $18 per adult
      $10 per child 6 yrs and older
      5 and under free in lap!
      PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FLYER.

      For tickets, please go to *tickets.ghacademy.org*.

      We are looking forward to sharing this fun and enjoyable event with you.

      Sincerely,

      Justine Cohen

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
        The Jewel of the Nile comes to the ATL!