Re: [JUGGLING_GA] A thought

  • Jonathan I Perry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2001
      Are _you_ going to pay them Bob?

      ___
      JIP
      (Juggle In Peace)

      On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:17:46 -0500 "LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)" <loveuinchains@...> writes:

      What are the chances the DVO, or at least a few of the DVO, could suprise us
      at some point over the weekend with a few songs?   Dont stop the juggling,
      just set up and play.

      bob
    • LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2001
        I'll cheer them on LOL. I thought I remembered the DVO playing in the gym
        sometime in the past, and it was cool. I suspect there will be other
        juggler musicans in the gym (maybe we could start a lunchtime jam session
        for anyone who wants to play). But I realize time is limited, and it can
        feel like work (but if the urge strikes, some live music would be cool...
        maybe this could be another attraction for our festival... but dont stop the
        juggling).

        Actually, a drum circle would probably fly (they are popular these days).
        I started juggling to the jembe drums a couple of years ago, Its fun, and
        the beat actually helps my patterns. ANYONE HAVE JEMBE'S?

        bob