Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Fwd: International Jugglers' Association 2013 Festival Info...

  • laryjatl@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Does this include Jimmy and me? Larry

      In a message dated 1/23/2013 3:50:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      joycehoward@... writes:

      So far we have 6+ Atlanta jugglers registered for the IJA fest this July.
      Come join us for the fun!

      From: Kim Laird <wizofahz@...>
      Date: Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:10 PM
      Subject: International Jugglers' Association 2013 Festival Information

      Hello!!!!

      We have reached the first registration deadline for the 2013 IJA Festival
      to be held on the Bowling Green State University campus in Bowling Green,
      Ohio, July 15th through the 21st. As of the earliest registration deadline
      the IJA has ever seen we are off and running with 178 jugglers registered
      along with three vendors... and it’s only going to get bigger!

      This is the first time back on a college campus in almost 20 years and the
      IJA wants to make this a huge, fabulous fest! With dorm rooms, campus
      meals, and camping it promises to be a party you won’t want to miss! In
      addition to all of the usual IJA activities there will also be TWO Special
      Workshops... WOW! The first is being offered by Steven Ragatz on ACT
      CREATION and the second is being offered by Jay Gilligan entitled JUGGLING
      TRICKS: START TO FINISH. The workshop days and times have been designed so
      that those wishing to attend both workshops may easily do so.

      What else will be happening at the IJA Fest this year? We will see the
      return of the Juggler’s Parade through the town of Bowling Green. The
      Busker Competition will also see its return in 2013 with bigger prize
      money! The Juggling History Lounge will be a combined effort this year with
      the treasurers of Paul Bachman AND David Cain. The IJA will also hold a
      silent auction of juggling items and memorabilia to benefit the IJA
      Archives. The iiWii Fun Fund Committee is hard at work putting together
      some really fun surprises for all fest-goers!

      *Please pass on this information to your club and affiliate members* and
      any other juggler you know. The next registration window for Early Bird
      Pricing closes at the end of the day on April 20. More information and
      online registration can be accessed at www.juggle.org/festival. Please
      contact me with any questions about the festival or to volunteer!

      I hope to see many of you in Bowling Green this summer!!

      Kim Laird
      Board Member/ 2013 Fest Director
      International Jugglers' Association
      570-778-7629