Tape for club decoration.

  • Bobbler BS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
      We were just talking about it.
      The thinner width tape.
      Found perfect tape at REI.
      Colors RGB, and yellow.

      Decent size roll for $3
      Looks like its not the cheap elec tape either.

      Call before you drive. Stock low at the 85/clairmont store.

      Sent from Bob's iPhone
    • Rick Purtee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
        Yeah, but my local REI is the flag ship store down town (Seattle).

        If you have questions about it ask Joyce.

        Bobbler BS <bobbler@...> wrote:

        >We were just talking about it.
        >The thinner width tape.
        >Found perfect tape at REI.
        >Colors RGB, and yellow.
        >
        >Decent size roll for $3
        >Looks like its not the cheap elec tape either.
        >
        >Call before you drive. Stock low at the 85/clairmont store.
        >
        >Sent from Bob's iPhone

        Rick Purtee

      • Bobbler BS
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
          I was surprised to see just the tape I needed.

          Sent from Bob's iPhone

          Bobbler BS bobbler@...> wrote:

          >We were just talking about it.
          >The thinner width tape.
          >Found perfect tape at REI.
          >Colors RGB, and yellow.
          >
          >Decent size roll for $3
          >Looks like its not the cheap elec tape either.
          >
          >Call before you drive. Stock low at the 85/clairmont store.
          >
          >Sent from Bob's iPhone

          Rick Purtee