Re: [JUGGLING_GA] I will be at Groundhog Day

  • Bobbler BS
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2013
      I'll see you then Rick.

      Sent from Bob's iPhone

      On Jan 5, 2013, at 12:12 AM, Rick Purtee <rick@...> wrote:

      I will be flying in early Friday morning and out on Monday.
      I look forward to seeing everyone there.

      --
      Rick Purtee

    • Rick Purtee
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 5
        It is official I have my plane tickets and rental car arranged. LJ will
        not be coming but I will be there.

        Rick Purtee
      • Becky Ford
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 6
          Rick,
          Jim's Rice Krispies is in your future.
          DB
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 6
            Rice Crispies Triangle.

            -- CHS

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 6
              I am glad I have had a little practice at it then.

              Rick
              On 1/6/2015 2:34 AM, Becky Ford wobble@... [JUGGLING_GA] wrote:

              Rick,
              Jim's Rice Krispies is in your future.