Re: [JUGGLING_GA] I will be at Groundhog Day

  • Andy Ford
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2013
      On 1/5/2013 12:12 AM, Rick Purtee wrote:

      > I will be flying in early Friday morning and out on Monday.
      > I look forward to seeing everyone there.
      >
      > --
      > Rick Purtee

      Wait- no LJ?
      Awww!
      DB
    • Bobbler BS

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 5, 2015
          It is official I have my plane tickets and rental car arranged. LJ will
          not be coming but I will be there.

          Rick Purtee
        • Becky Ford
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 6, 2015
            Rick,
            Jim's Rice Krispies is in your future.
            DB
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 6, 2015
              Rice Crispies Triangle.

              -- CHS

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 6, 2015
                I am glad I have had a little practice at it then.

                Rick
                On 1/6/2015 2:34 AM, Becky Ford wobble@... [JUGGLING_GA] wrote:

                Rick,
                Jim's Rice Krispies is in your future.