I will be at Groundhog Day

  • Rick Purtee
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2013
      I will be flying in early Friday morning and out on Monday.
      I look forward to seeing everyone there.

      --
      Rick Purtee
    • Andy Ford
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 5, 2013
        On 1/5/2013 12:12 AM, Rick Purtee wrote:

        > I will be flying in early Friday morning and out on Monday.
        > I look forward to seeing everyone there.
        >
        > --
        > Rick Purtee

        Official Response From The President:
        Yay!
        POTAJA
      • Andy Ford
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 5, 2013
          On 1/5/2013 12:12 AM, Rick Purtee wrote:

          > I will be flying in early Friday morning and out on Monday.
          > I look forward to seeing everyone there.
          >
          > --
          > Rick Purtee

          Wait- no LJ?
          Awww!
          DB
        • Bobbler BS

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 5
              It is official I have my plane tickets and rental car arranged. LJ will
              not be coming but I will be there.

              Rick Purtee
            • Becky Ford
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 6
                Rick,
                Jim's Rice Krispies is in your future.
                DB
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 6
                  Rice Crispies Triangle.

                  -- CHS

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 6
                    I am glad I have had a little practice at it then.

                    Rick
                    On 1/6/2015 2:34 AM, Becky Ford wobble@... [JUGGLING_GA] wrote:

                    Rick,
                    Jim's Rice Krispies is in your future.