Fwd: Christmas carnival / toy drive for homeless children

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      From: Rosalind Garner <liftupatlanta@...>
      Date: Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM
      Subject: Christmas carnival / toy drive for homeless children
      To: "aja@..." <aja@...>

      Hello,

      I'm writing on behalf of Lift Up Atlanta (www.liftupatlanta.org), a 501c3
      nonprofit organization that helps homeless women and children. We are
      having a Christmas carnival/toy drive on December 22nd at the Pinckneyville
      Community Center (4650 Peachtree Industrial Blvd in Norcross, GA) from
      2-4pm. This event is to collect toys and distribute them to homeless
      children and raise funds for the programs for Lift Up Atlanta.

      I wanted to ask you if you would be interested in donating your time and
      talent to this event. It would be very much appreciated. If you are
      interested, please contact me and let me know. Thank you for your time.

      Respectfully,

      Roz Garner
      Executive Director
      Lift Up Atlanta, Inc.

      Together WE can make a better community!
      Volunteer with Lift UP Atlanta
      http://www.liftupatlanta.org/