Manila, Phillipines News........Meredith Gordon

  • Meredith Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Just hoping this email has reached you well, I'm sorry for this
      emergency and for not informing you about my urgent trip to
      Manila,Philippines but I just have to let you know my present
      predicament. Everything was fine until I was attacked on my way back to
      the hotel, I wasn't hurt but I lost my money, bank cards, mobile phone
      and my bag in the course of this attack. Immediately contacted my bank
      in order to block my cards and also made a report at the nearest police
      station. I've been to the embassy and they are helping me with my
      documentation so i can fly out but I'm urgently in need of some money to
      pay  for my hotel bills and my flight ticket home, will definitely
      REFUND as soon as back home .

      Kindly let me know if you would be able to help me out so I can forward you the details required for a wire transfer.

      Waiting to hear back from you..

      Thank You

      Meredith Gordon

      404.697.6019