Sat juggling ?

  • Bobbler BS
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
      I'll go if there will be someone to pass clubs with?
      Anyone want to go?
      Makers fair ga tech

      Anyone have the website handy?

      Sent from Bob's iPhone
    • Bobbler BS
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
        Rather, wasn't there an email inviting jugglers..
        I assume otherwise there is a door fee.

        Also,
        Swing and blues (2rooms) at fernbank IMAX tonight. Mention Atlanta swing out (maybe ASEDA) for $5 admission.. Blues and swing lessons. Cool venue..

        Sent from Bob's iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2012
          I spent all day there. It was completely free and open to the public. I
          was volunteering at the "Learn To Solder" table. Many blinkylights were
          made. Other highlights I saw included a dolphin communication device, a
          pair of 4-foot tall robots which could play catch with you, some Art Bikes
          of various flavours, plenty of 3d printers mostly working, model
          airplanes,miniature rockets, blacksmithing... It was AWESOME.

          -- CHS