October 6th Waynesboro GA

  • ANNE ROHR
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
      I am needing a juggler in Waynesboro GA this Saturday from 11:30a-3:30p. Are you interested and available or do you know of someone near Augusta? I was going to do it but obligations are keeping me here in Atlanta. It is about 3 hours from Atlanta and I do have travel money for it.

      Let me know if you can help or if you have any ideas or suggestions.

      Thanks,

      Anne
    • Ron Anglin
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
        I can try and trade out of the hospital day if the money is decent. I do not know any jugglers in Augusta, just a magician. Dave Altman lives the closest to there in Eatonton.

        Ron Anglin
        www.quiteacatch.net
        770-584-0571
        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
            Hi Anne,

            I can do it, if you still need someone.

            Dave Altman
            706 923 5500 or 706 473 8770

            On Oct 2, 2012, at 5:10 PM, ANNE ROHR wrote:

            > I am needing a juggler in Waynesboro GA this Saturday from 11:30a-3:30p. Are you interested and available or do you know of someone near Augusta? I was going to do it but obligations are keeping me here in Atlanta. It is about 3 hours from Atlanta and I do have travel money for it.
            >
            > Let me know if you can help or if you have any ideas or suggestions.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Anne

          • ANNE ROHR
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2012
              Aaron beat you to it. Sorry but thanks for being willing
              On Oct 2, 2012, at 5:23 PM, Ron Anglin wrote:

              > I can try and trade out of the hospital day if the money is decent. I do not know any jugglers in Augusta, just a magician. Dave Altman lives the closest to there in Eatonton.
              >
              > Ron Anglin
              > www.quiteacatch.net
              > 770-584-0571
              > Sent from my iPhone
              >
              > On Oct 2, 2012, at 17:10, ANNE ROHR <annamime@...> wrote:
              >
              > > I am needing a juggler in Waynesboro GA this Saturday from 11:30a-3:30p. Are you interested and available or do you know of someone near Augusta? I was going to do it but obligations are keeping me here in Atlanta. It is about 3 hours from Atlanta and I do have travel money for it.
              > >
              > > Let me know if you can help or if you have any ideas or suggestions.
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > >
              > > Anne

            • ANNE ROHR
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2012