IJA Festival Photo Gallery - Open for Viewing

  • Emory Kimbrough
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2012
      The photo galleries for the 2012 IJA Festival are now available at the juggle.org web site.

      About a hundred of the better photos, organized into albums, appear here. Knock yourself out:

      http://www.juggle.org/gallery/index.php/main/festivals/2012-IJA-Winston-Salem-Festival/Emory-Kimbrough-s-Photos

      Or, you can see just the best-of-the-best - about twenty images - collected in a single smaller Favorite Photos gallery here:

      http://www.juggle.org/gallery/index.php/main/festivals/2012-IJA-Winston-Salem-Festival/Emory-Kimbrough-s-Photos/Favorite-Photos

      The photos are, somewhat oddly, click to enlarge and then click again
      to enlarge even more. If that gets annoying, try the slide-show
      feature - Look for an unlabeled right-arrow button just above where it
      says "Album Info." If you prefer, there's also a full-screen button
      that appears at the lower-right as the slide show starts, which gets you
      a cleaner background but doesn't affect the size of the slide-show photos.

      Thanks to Joyce Howard for some behind-the-scenes work kicking the galleries into shape.

      Emory Kimbrough - IJA Photographer

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2012
        Thank you Emory for taking all these great photos of the festival and
        sorting, editing and posting them on the IJA website for us to enjoy! It's
        fun to watch the slideshow and remember the fun we had that week in
        Winston-Salem.

        Joyce