Fwd: Xfinity What To Do Around Atlanta Episode

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012
      From: "Marcy Seidel" <marcy@...>
      Date: Jul 20, 2012 1:18 PM
      Subject: Xfinity What To Do Around Atlanta Episode
      To: <Joyce@...>
      Cc: <mergor@...>

      Good Afternoon Joyce,

      Thanks for participating in our show recently! Your episode is going on
      the air within the next week and will be airing for six months. I have
      included the link to your social media spot. Feel free to blast this out on
      Facebook, Twitter, or even on your website to maximize marketing and
      promote views for your show!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw6XdLKFmtc&feature=plcp

      Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

      Thanks again,

      Marcy Seidel
      (678) 386.6263
      www.LionStarFilms.com