Fwd: juggling show in Atlanta in August

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 11:29 AM
      From: Thomas Seaton <trseaton@...>
      Date: Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:48 PM
      Subject: inquiry from AJA website
      To: aja@...

      Hello,

      My name is Thomas Seaton and I am with Cirque Motion - AWAKEN. We will be
      performing in Atlanta GA August 24-26 at the 14th Street Playhouse.
      Our show features alot of juggling! Tony Duncan (former IJA Champion) is in
      the cast and will be performing solo juggling, and group juggling with the
      full cast. Lots of cool stuff along with Aerials, Acrobatics, German Wheel,
      Rolla Bolla, etc.

      We would really appreciate it if you would help us spread the word about
      this show, we are offering a special "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" offer when you use
      promo code "AWAKEN1"
      Please pass this code along to your members, and please have them invite
      their friends and family using this code. We would really like alot of
      juggling fans to be there!

      Also... If your group is interested, we could do a talk back / Q & A for
      your group following one of the performances, if your group is interested
      in attending a show together.

      I do ask for a response to this email if possible, and please let me know
      if I can help in any way in order to get our info out to you.

      Thanks so much,
      Thomas Seaton
      www.CirqueMotion.com
      www.facebook.com/CirqueMotion