World Juggling Day

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2012
      Let's party! Info from Bruce....

      You are invited to the AJA World Juggling Day Party

      Saturday June 16, 2012
      3:00 P.M. till?
      587 Fond Du Lac Drive
      Stone Mountain,GA 30088

      Bring your props, something to drink and a snack to share if you'd like.
      We'll put some dogs on the grill.
      For more information or directions e mail me direct at
      bruceplott@...

      Bruce

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 20, 2015

        Taught 10 kids & 4 adults the basics of 3-ball juggling at the Doraville Library.  Spreading the Joy of Juggling with Fire and the Sword.

        -- CHS

      • Ron Anglin
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 20, 2015
          Way to Go Charles! I taught 29 kids and 6 adults juggling today at Kate's Club for Grieving Kids. Spreading Peanut Butter with a spoon!

          Ron Anglin
          @qcatchjuggler

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 22, 2015
              Well, actually there were 40+ who attended WJD activities at Walker Park in Atl, but I don't have numbers on how many were taught to juggle.  -J

              On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Charles Shapiro hooterpincher@... [JUGGLING_GA] <JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Taught 10 kids & 4 adults the basics of 3-ball juggling at the Doraville Library.  Spreading the Joy of Juggling with Fire and the Sword.

              -- CHS

            • Rick Purtee