Tango & Salsa at the Havana Club (FREE) FRI 6/1 (CLASS 8 PM)

  • LUIC
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      Tango and salsa at the Havana Club..
      FREE (tell them you are there for the tango class, or the tango oasis
      meetup group)

      CLASS 8-9 PM (tango time)
      Tango Performance (around 10-11 PM)

      Wouldn't it be wonderful, for the unsuspecting salsa community, to
      happen across people dancing tango, and like it.. I hope we can make
      this a community effort to show the salsa people what tango is all
      about..

      There will be a table for your tango flyers.. Your presence and energy
      on the dance floor is needed, to spark interest for tango in the young
      salsa community..

      We will be playing traditional, nuevo, and salsa.. More tango dancers
      on the floor, means more tango music (and less salsa) until midnight..
      Around midnight the club DJ kicks in the regular salsa music..

      The club has 3 music rooms, we will be in the salsa room (the other
      rooms are techno and hip hop)..

      WHO WE ARE:
      www.tangooasis.com

      LOCATION
      for Tango at Havana event only..
      3112 Piedmont Road. Atlanta GA 30305. (404) 941-4847. www.HavanaClubAtl.com
      OR:
      From Daza studio (Miami Circle), drive towards buckhead on Piedmont..
      The Havana Club will be on your left just before you reach Peachtree..