Circus Arts Auditions for Alliance theater

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2012
      Courtesy of Jeff Mather. This is likely to be a big commitment, but
      probably lucrative.

      -- CHS

      ***

      Hi Charles & Ron, Can you fwd this info to AJA folks? Jeff fwd: From
      Alliance Theater: Please share this information with performers who
      have circus skills and are also actors. They do not have to be Equity
      members for this contract.
      ALLIANCE THEATRE AUDITION NOTICE FOR CIRCUS PERFORMERS
      The Alliance Theatre is holding OPEN AUDITIONS for its upcoming
      production of CHARLOTTE’S WEB. This is a TYA Equity Contract.
      The theatre seeks performers who have circus skills, including but not
      limited to the following:

      Aerialist
      Gymnast
      Juggling
      Trampoline
      Clowning and/or Magician
      Tight Rope Walker
      Walking on Large Balls
      Unicyclist
      Stilt Walker
      Weight Lifter
      Fire/Sword Eater
      Any other “showy” talent

      Production Dates are as follows:
      First Rehearsal: 1/22/13
      Opening: 2/23/13
      Closing 3/13/13
      Possible Extension to: 3/17/13

      Rehearsals and performances are during the day (with the exception of
      Opening Night).

      Auditions will be held May 3, beginning at 1:00pm most likely at the
      Woodruff Arts Center (although space could change). If you are
      interested in being seen, please submit via email to Margo Moskowitz
      at margo.moskowitz@.... Please attach a headshot and
      resume if you have one, but if not, please be sure to include in your
      email what your specific skill is. We will be in touch about an
      audition time.
    • Robert McKee
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2012

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2012
          He said that he might come back tonight. Go to his website and email him.
          That's how I contacted him and invited him to come on Tuesday. Arsene Dupin
          is his full name...watch his video while you're there!