Fwd: [SFMAcommunity] car break ins

  • Jay Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      Heads up when parking at the Community Center. -J

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
        Or you could always bike/subway in..

        -- CHS

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
          Great. Motherfuckers.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
            AJAers,

            I wish to offer my sincere apology for the previous outburst, my only excuse being a traumatic visit with the dermotologist.

            Since this is a family-friendly email list, the more temperate response to the news that someone is breaking into cars at the LFPCC right under our noses should have been: Motherf@#kers.

            Thanks for understanding. See you Thursday.

            RgF

          • ray.stern@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
              How can I help prep for the Fest?

              Both Rachel & I are free Friday and I have a truck.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
                We will be setting up Friday starting at about 1 PM. I don't know of any
                need for a truck....DrewBob and Dave are bringing the lights. The shirts
                are coming in Jay's van. Come on down when you can. We'll need folks to
                help put the bleachers in place, set up registration, fold shirts, set up
                the raffle, put out signs, etc. We plan to go get some late lunch/early
                dinner before the gang comes in at 5.

                Any snacks for the snack room will be appreciated.

                Thanks,
                Joyce