RgF in the ATL

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      Greetings and Happy New Year from Arlington ("Gateway to Rosslyn"), VA.

      Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that I will be in the ATL from (roughly) Tues., Jan. 31, 2011 through (roughly) Monday, Feb. 6, 2012. The 34th (I think) Annual Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival takes place on Feb. 3-5 and I have a few other odds and/or ends to attend to before A.J. and I ship out to Buenos Aires in July.

      Hope to see you while I'm in the 'hood.

      All the Best.

      Rodger