Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Tuesday club

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 21, 2011
      Dude, I'll have to ketch you next week or so. I'm outta town Tuesday.

      Lots of good sessions goin' on at juggling though. Glad you're gonna be
      around.

      -- CHS

      On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM, Justin Mullins <rocketman5421@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > No, I ached in NC. Juggling club was no party, it was super cereal.
      >
      > and no. . . I don't feel that way.
      >
      > Justin "I'm really running out of ideas for these" Mullins

    • Robert McKee
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 12, 2011
        Anyone coming tomorrow?

      • Jay Jones
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 12, 2011
          I plan to be there - we've been having a good group on Tuesdays and
          Thursdays haven't been to shabby either.  -J