Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Tuesday club

  • Justin Mullins
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 21, 2011
      No, I ached in NC. Juggling club was no party, it was super cereal.

      and no. . . I don't feel that way.

      Justin "I'm really running out of ideas for these" Mullins

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 21, 2011
        Dude, I'll have to ketch you next week or so. I'm outta town Tuesday.

        Lots of good sessions goin' on at juggling though. Glad you're gonna be
        around.

        -- CHS

        On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM, Justin Mullins <rocketman5421@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > No, I ached in NC. Juggling club was no party, it was super cereal.
        >
        > and no. . . I don't feel that way.
        >
        > Justin "I'm really running out of ideas for these" Mullins

      • Robert McKee
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 12, 2011
          Anyone coming tomorrow?

        • Jay Jones
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 12, 2011
            I plan to be there - we've been having a good group on Tuesdays and
            Thursdays haven't been to shabby either.  -J