Tuesday Meeting

  • Andy Ford
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
      Hear Ye.
      The AJA's annual business meeting will be held Tuesday, Nov. 15th, at
      7pm, in our room at the L5P Community Center.
      We will have our elections and plan for Groundhog Day. Anybody have a
      T-shirt design?
      Come one, come all.
      DrewBob, POTAJA (rhymes with "Rajah")
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
        Exalted POTAJA,

        I regret to inform you that I will be unable to come to this most important meeting; but I trust that my interests (low registration fees, snappy t-shirt design; perhaps a "2012: Year of the Apocalypse" design?) will be adequately represented by other members. I plan, however, be in the ATL for the actual GHDJF, at which time I will have the great good fortune to examine the results of next Tuesday's exercise in anarcho-democracy.

        I remain, in perpetuity, Your Loyal Supporter.

        Rodger

        On Nov 11, 2011, at 8:35 AM, Andy Ford wrote:

        > Hear Ye.
        > The AJA's annual business meeting will be held Tuesday, Nov. 15th, at
        > 7pm, in our room at the L5P Community Center.
        > We will have our elections and plan for Groundhog Day. Anybody have a
        > T-shirt design?
        > Come one, come all.
        > DrewBob, POTAJA (rhymes with "Rajah")

      • Justin Mullins
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
          T-shirt design:

          a groundhog in a full trenchcoat and sunglasses dodging clubs matrix style. The other side could have code running and "groundhog 2012" could be bright letters.

          I haven't told you guys yet, I'm moving in Sunday to an apartment in Smyrna. . . should be able to come to some club meetings, maybe not this one.

          -Justin

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
            Ya know, I like it.. Would be an opportunity to have a t shirt chock full of clubs (smaller ones closer to the hog maybe.. Hopefully the artist could somehow render it to look 3d to convey lots a clubs flying in the direction of the hog..

            Sent from Bob's iPhone

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
              Since it was supposed to be the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar, what about a groundhog dressed in Mayan garb, burning a stack of clubs in a sacrificial fire?

              Dave Altman

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
                The USA beat the Mayans, because according to harold camping the world was supposed to have ended twice this year..

                Sent from Bob's iPhone

                On Nov 11, 2011, at 1:24 PM, Dave Altman <davealtman@...> wrote:

                > Since it was supposed to be the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar, what about a groundhog dressed in Mayan garb, burning a stack of clubs in a sacrificial fire?
                >
                > Dave Altman
                >
                > On Nov 11, 2011, at 10:02 AM, Robert McKee wrote:
                >
                >> Ya know, I like it.. Would be an opportunity to have a t shirt chock full of clubs (smaller ones closer to the hog maybe.. Hopefully the artist could somehow render it to look 3d to convey lots a clubs flying in the direction of the hog..
                >>
                >> Sent from Bob's iPhone
                >>
                >> On Nov 11, 2011, at 9:52 AM, Justin Mullins <rocketman5421@...> wrote:
                >>
                >>> T-shirt design:
                >>>
                >>> a groundhog in a full trenchcoat and sunglasses dodging clubs matrix style. The other side could have code running and "groundhog 2012" could be bright letters.
                >>>
                >>> I haven't told you guys yet, I'm moving in Sunday to an apartment in Smyrna. . . should be able to come to some club meetings, maybe not this one.
                >>>
                >>> -Justin
                >>>
                >>> ________________________________

              • Tidwell, Alan
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
                  How about something like this but with juggling props instead of the Mayan icons in the outer circle and depictions of jugglers in the 4 inner spaces.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
                    OK, my image didn't show up for me. Can anyone see the attachment I included this time?

                    On Nov 11, 2011, at 1:24 PM, Dave Altman <davealtman@...<mailto:davealtman%40hughes.net><mailto:davealtman%40hughes.net>> wrote:

                    > Since it was supposed to be the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar, what about a groundhog dressed in Mayan garb, burning a stack of clubs in a sacrificial fire?
                    >
                    > Dave Altman
                    >
                    > On Nov 11, 2011, at 10:02 AM, Robert McKee wrote:
                    >
                    >> Ya know, I like it.. Would be an opportunity to have a t shirt chock full of clubs (smaller ones closer to the hog maybe.. Hopefully the artist could somehow render it to look 3d to convey lots a clubs flying in the direction of the hog..
                    >>
                    >> Sent from Bob's iPhone
                    >>
                    >> On Nov 11, 2011, at 9:52 AM, Justin Mullins <rocketman5421@...<mailto:rocketman5421%40yahoo.com><mailto:rocketman5421%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
                    >>
                    >>> T-shirt design:
                    >>>
                    >>> a groundhog in a full trenchcoat and sunglasses dodging clubs matrix style. The other side could have code running and "groundhog 2012" could be bright letters.
                    >>>
                    >>> I haven't told you guys yet, I'm moving in Sunday to an apartment in Smyrna. . . should be able to come to some club meetings, maybe not this one.
                    >>>
                    >>> -Justin

                  • Allison A Bailes III
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
                      Nope, I can't see it.

                      � Allison

                      Allison A. Bailes III, Y-2
                      HUOA president
                      allisonabailes@...
                      404-428-3393
                      CMA 24 hour maintenance line: 404-835-9100