Fwd: inquiry from AJA website

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
      These folks are looking for a few jugglers on Friday, Oct. 28. It looks
      like a fun event. Please respond to them directly if you're interested.
      They're offering free food and drinks.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 20, 2012
        FYI

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 28, 2012
          From: Lee Goldsmith <crackerflax@...>
          Date: Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM
          To: aja@...

          Howdy!
          We, Atlanta Contact point, are putting on Atlanta Play Day! 2012 in
          Candler park on September 22 and we want YOU, fine jugglers, to be a part
          of it. You can have your own booth, promote what you do, teach people to
          juggle and have fun participating in the other sports such as basketball,
          tennis, golf, frisbee, lacrosse, soccer, boot camp, martial arts and much
          more. it's an all day event all over candler park and it is sure to be fun.
          we are going to have 4 Play Days! in 2013
          If you have any questions, please call me or email. Thanks for your
          consideration and here is a link

          http://playday.atlcp.org/

          With fun in mind,

          Lee

          Lee Goldsmith
          Atlanta Contact Point
          404-323-4283

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 6, 2013
            This note is a response to the email that went out to everyone last week
            about the festival.
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 24, 2013
              FYI Paying gig! Please contact them directly.

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
                Paying gig! Call them if you're interested.
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 10, 2013

                  From: Leontyne Robinson <LRobinson@...>
                  Date: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 2:38 PM
                  To: aja@...

                  Greetings!  My name is Leontyne Robinson, and I am the Education Director at the Adamsville Center of Hope.  I am curious to know if you volunteer services to teach youth how to juggles.  We are the Boys & Girls Club of Metro Atlanta and our afterschool program is ran at the Adamsville Recreation Center.  We are seeking some specialty clubs that our youth would be interested in participating in.  I believe that juggling will be a great opportunity for our youth.

                • bobbler (Bells)
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 10, 2013
                    If they could.  Might be better for them to come to a juggling meet as a group.