Re: [JUGGLING_GA] club passer at meeting tonight

  • Robert McKee
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15 9:02 AM
      I would come.. But Still recovering from surgery (can't make any sudden moves yet)..

      bobbler

      Sent from Bob's iPhone

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15 11:14 AM
        Hey Bob....we miss you at juggling....hope you are recovering well and will
        be back to passing clubs again soon!

        On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Robert McKee <bobbler@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I would come.. But Still recovering from surgery (can't make any sudden
        > moves yet)..
        >
        > bobbler
        >
        > Sent from Bob's iPhone
        >

        > On Sep 15, 2011, at 11:57 AM, Joyce Howard <joycehoward@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Bryan Langholz (http://hydra.usc.edu/langholz/) is in town and joining
        > us
        > > for club passing at our meeting tonight. Some of you may remember him
        > from
        > > IJA festivals. Come join us!
        > >
        > > Joyce

      • Robert McKee
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17 8:10 PM
          Thanks.. I feel fine, but cant look up, or tolerate sudden moves ..
          Dancing works for now..

          bob